We work with you to find the best product selections and options for your new custom modular home.
With the help of our product showroom, literature and your builder, the home building process is easy.
Homeowners that are looking for no-to-low maintenance exterior siding can choose from a variety of vinyl colors and styles. We also offer accent features, such as vinyl stone and brick, that look just like the real thing.
- Vinyl D4 clapboard or shakes
- Traditional wood siding in cedar, pine & wood shakes
- Cement board siding*
*Must be site applied due to weight of the product
Choosing your windows for function and efficiency should be as important as choosing them for the beauty they can create in your new custom home.
- High performance, energy efficient windows
- Jeldwen, Andersen, Mathews Brothers, Paradigm, Masterview just to name a few
From classic looking hardwood doors to no maintenance fiberglass entry systems, a selective homeowner can design their own home to fit their personal taste.
- Thermatru Brand exterior door systems come standard for exterior
- Jeldwen molded hollow core and solid core for interior
Kitchens are the focal point of any home. Preferred Building Systems offers many cabinet options that you will not find in other modular homes. In our custom modular homes you get to choose the options and features that fit your lifestyle.
- Kraftmaid brand cabinets come standard
Baths and Master Suites
Whether you are looking for function or elegance, your private moments can be surrounded in luxury with our custom modular home bath design. Home buyers can work with their builder and our designers to create personal spaces that are warm and inviting.
- We offer whirlpool jetted tubs and free standing soaking tubs
- Custom plumbing systems for multiple showers
Flooring completes the look of any home and careful selection and the proper planning are necessary to complete the job flawlessly. We can help you and your builder plan ahead for custom flooring installations that your builder can complete when the house is ready.
- Carpet, hardwood & ceramic flooring preparation options are available